In honor of the 43rd anniversary of our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC®), the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation is thrilled to announce this year’s RMHC Endowment Grant recipients. And this year, we’re awarding $43,000 in honor of 43 years of our partnership!
The Alpha Delta Pi Foundation selected eight local RMHC Chapters to receive this prestigious honor. Each selected Chapter will receive grants of $4,500 to $5,000 to support their unique needs and special projects. After careful deliberation, the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation has selected the following local RMHC Chapters:
- RMHC British Columbia & Yukon – Support families arriving to the Ronald McDonald House program by providing Welcome Home Bags which include thoughtful and practical essentials such as blankets, toiletries, age-appropriate toys, and more
- RMHC of the Capital Region – Install customized shelving and provide tables and additional office furniture for the new Helping our Preemies Excel (HOPE) program space
- RMHC of Central Pennsylvania – Upgrade wireless connectivity for guests working remotely at the Ronald McDonald House
- RMHC of the Inland Northwest – Make necessary repairs and renovations to guest rooms, including the ceilings, bathroom floors, wall paint, and doors
- RMHC of Jacksonville – Improve technology for digital learning opportunities in The KidZone Learning Center
- Orange County Ronald McDonald House – Provide hotel accommodations for families in need near their child who is hospitalized, as well as transportation and support services at no cost to the families through the Share A Night program while the Ronald McDonald House program undergoes necessary construction work
- RMHC of San Antonio – Repair and make necessary updates to the main family living room of the Sid Katz House after the House was flooded during a winter storm in 2021
- RMHC of St. Louis – Renovate the kitchen for the first time in 11 years and make it better suited for the families in residence
In addition to grants made to local RMHC Chapters, the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation has awarded an RMHC Endowment Grant to Ronald McDonald House Charities in support of their efforts in Ukraine and the surrounding region. As part of the RMHC Global Ukraine Relief Fund, the organization is providing additional financial support to RMHC Chapters that serve families affected by the ongoing war in Ukraine. To support these efforts, the ADPi Foundation will provide a gift in honor of each active collegiate chapter and alumnae association from the RMHC Endowment.
The RMHC Endowment was created as part of the Foundation’s landmark $10,000,000 We Believe Campaign in 2015. Collegiate chapters, alumnae, parents, and friends of Alpha Delta Pi have helped raise more than $1,000,000 to expand the reach of our philanthropic partnership with RMHC through this fund.
This is the 4th year RMHC Endowment grants have been awarded by the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation. To learn more about the previous winners, visit last year’s blog.
Make a gift to the RMHC Endowment at https://donate.alphadeltapi.org/rmhc.
Want to See More?
- Adelphean Compass (4)
- All Star Alumnae (6)
- Alumnae News (47)
- awards (3)
- Chapter Tips (6)
- Collegiate News (53)
- Colony News (1)
- District Leadership Conference (10)
- Expansion (2)
- Fit (2)
- Foundation (98)
- Grand Convention (33)
- Grand Council (22)
- Guest Post (45)
- Health (5)
- Healthy Living (2)
- History (12)
- Jobs and Internships (16)
- Leadership Consultants (21)
- Leadership Seminar (14)
- Misc. (9)
- Panhellenic (1)
- Philanthropy (27)
- Recruitment (4)
- Scholarship (14)
- Sisterhood (69)
- Uncategorized (25)
- Who Runs the World? (10)