The Executive Office Internship Program is a 6-week summer experience for undergraduate members. Interns call Memorial Headquarters home during their time in Atlanta, but also spend a day in Macon, GA to visit Wesleyan College, the Cannonball House and Rosehill Cemetery. We are willing to work with any level college student and strongly encourage emerging leaders to apply for this summer experience. This is an unpaid internship, though we welcome the opportunity to award academic credit.
Opportunities during the Executive Office Internship may include but are not limited to:
- Educational workshops about Alpha Delta Pi and personal development
- Assisting with the preparation, execution, and “behind-the-scenes” work for Grand Convention
- Meeting with current and past Grand Council members and International Officers
- Assisting in the development of Alpha Delta Pi marketing materials
- Volunteering with the local Ronald McDonald House Charities House
- Learning the roles and responsibilities of Executive Office staff and International Officers
- Working with the archivist on various historical documents and projects
- Assisting with receptionist duties
For more information, view the official Intern Information Sheet.
Applications to be a 2018 Executive Office Summer Intern will open on Monday, January 8th!
Questions can be directed to Meg Hoffay at Alpha Delta Pi Executive Office.